A Trip To The Zoo

My mommy and I took a trip to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. It was a cloudy day with rain off and on so it was nice because the zoo was practically empty and mommy let me get out of my stroller and walk around. Here are some videos of me checking out some of the animals.

I didn't care too much for the camels, they were pretty boring.

I was however fascinated by a helicopter that went over us.

I was even able to find a couple of rocks to throw to make myself feel like I was at home "working" with my Grandpa.

But my favorite part of the day was when it started to rain and we went inside to the Rainforest. I found a little turtle in the aquarium that I followed around for about 10 minutes before I moved on to see what else there was.

0 comments: