Memorial Day 2009

This year mommy, daddy and I spent the week leading up to Memorial Day down in Houston with my mommy's family. We got to spend some time with my Mam and Pops, my Great Grandma Atkinson, my Uncle Gavin, my Aunt Megan and we met my cousin Amelia for the first time! I loved exploring the house, hanging out with the doggies, running around the yard, going for walks with my Pops and especially swimming in the pool! Here is a video of me practicing my skills with my Pops.



Here is a picture of Amelia taking a snooze. Isn't she cute?!


And here are a couple of shots of me sporting my new haircut that I got a week before our trip. It's almost time for another cut! My hair grows like a weed. I had such a blast and can't wait for my next trip!

0 comments: