Over the past couple of weeks we have really been getting into the holiday! We went to see the Cleveland Orchestra Christmas Concert with my Nana, Papa, Aunt Cathy, Uncle Todd, cousins Zach, Emily and Ryan, Uncle Dave, Aunt Taron and my cousin Lauren. I managed to sit for it from 8 to 10pm like a perfect little gentleman! I even entertained the people around me by moving my arms along with the songs and clapping with excitement after each one was over! I also got to got to the mall and ride the Christmas Train with my cousin Emily and go to my Nana's preschool for their Holiday Concert and a visit from Santa! This year I didn't scream at Santa but I would not sit on his lap. Mommy tried to place me there and I squirmed right off before she could count to two. I did however express my love for him by giving him a high five and blowing him a kiss. Maybe by next year I'll be ready to sit on his lap! Here are some pictures and a video from these activities. I can't wait to celebrate Christmas!
Cleveland Orchestra Christmas Concert....
Here I am sitting on Emmy's lap on the train at the mall...
And here I am visiting with Santa at Nana's school..

14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment