A Trip To Houston - September '09

My mommy and I just got back from a long weekend trip down to Houston to visit my Nona & Pops. While we were down there I got to play with their doggies, Maggie & Harley, swim in their pool, go to the playground, go to the Houston Zoo and play on a lot of new toys. Here are a couple of pictures and a video from the trip.

Some fun swim time with Pops...

Here I am checking out some animals at the zoo with Nona.

Here I am feeding a friendly turtle that I found...

I couldn't understand why the turtle wasn't moving but I liked the fact that he let me get on his back and pretend like I was going for a ride!

I got to go on my first carousel ride at the zoo too. I picked a Zebra to ride and Nona rode next to me on an elephant. I had an absolute blast! I miss my Nona & Pops already and can't wait to see them again! Hopefully it will be before Thanksgiving!

0 comments: