A couple of weeks ago I traveled with Mommy and Daddy down to Dallas for my Auntie Megan and new Uncle Ty's wedding. We then drove down to Houston for a week at my Grandma and Grandpa Atkinson's. Here are a couple of pictures. Hopefully you also saw my earlier blog of my first swimming video titled "Future Michael Phelps." I had such a great vacation!
Here I am on the plane ride down. I did really good on my first flight!
Here are a few from the wedding weekend.

And here is one of me at my Grandma and Grandpa Atkinson's.
This was also my first week of being around doggies 24/7. Here is a video of two of their boxers, Maggie and Harley, checking me out while I'm in my pack n play. Maggie followed me around the house all week.....mommy thinks she was acting as my surrogate mother and protecting me like a puppy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment